Terms & Conditions
Quintessentially Foundation Bike Ride 2024
Signing up to Quintessentially Foundation’s 2024 Bike Ride means you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Registration closes at 23:30 on 31st March 2024 – QF will not be able to add any additional riders after this date.
- Registration fee must be paid in full by the 31st March 2024 otherwise riders will be removed from the trip and any payments already made will not be refunded.
- You can either pay the full registration fee at once or in two instalments. The first as you register and the seccond one month later. the second instalment will come off the same card automatically.
- The Registration fee of £1850 covers the following:
- Economy Flights
- Accommodation (based on twin sharing)
- Swiss airport transfers, 23kg hold luggage and 5kg hand luggage
- Bike transport (from QF office in London to and from the event. You will need to get your bike to QF office in London office by the 3 June. Should you wish to fly with your bike you will need to organise this yourself.
- Cycling jersey
- Food & drinks (alcohol not included), nutrition whilst on bike
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- Transfers to and from London airport are not included – riders will need to make their own way to the airport and home again.
- Any flight or accommodation amendments and/or cancellations after registration will not be possible and refunds will not be available. Riders are welcomed to make additional arrangements, but they will be the responsibility of the rider including any additional costs incurred.
- If you selected 'No Flights' in registration however change your mind and would like us to book your flights after all, please do let us know as soon as possible. Additional flights after registration stage are not a guarantee and are subject to availability. There may also be an increase in cost for a late booking and this would need to be covered by you as the rider.
- Accommodation is based on twin sharing rooms. A single supplement is available at an additional cost of £300. Please let us know at the time of booking if you would like a single room. Numbers of single rooms are limited based on availability at the hotel.
- QF are not responsible for any lost/damaged/stolen bikes, luggage or riders’ belongings throughout the event.
- Full comprehensive travel insurance including cycling event cover (not racing) is mandatory to take part. Any riders without a policy will not be able to take part and fees will not be refunded.
*Flight dates and times will be confirmed by Quintessentially Foundation and are subject to change. If riders would prefer to organise their own flights, please do let us know and we can remove from the registration fee.